An exciting collection of innovative vegetarian recipes for anyone looking to go meat-free without compromising on taste or flavour.
Whether you’re embracing a plant-based diet for reasons of health or sustainability, or merely looking to include more fruits, vegetables, beans and legumes in your cooking, Simply Vegetables has all the recipes you’ll need to create varied and satisfying meals. Packed with bold flavoured dishes, from mains and salads to soups and snacks, this cookbook promises innovative and tasty dishes that will address your everyday needs.
Savour creative dishes such as:
- young papaya salad
- banana flower salad
- bean curd soup
- fried oyster mushrooms in sweet and sour sauce
- corn and vegetable patties
- Indian fried noodles
- cauliflower briyani
- potato and brinjal gratin
Perfect for anyone looking for exciting plant-based, meat-free recipes
- Dishes are innovative and incorporate Chinese, Malay, Indian, Thai and Western flavours and cooking techniques
- With tips on varying the recipes to cater to different tastes and preferences
- Includes a comprehensive glossary of ingredients to provide additional guidance to those new to cooking
- Recipes are written in clear step-by-step format and are easy to follow
Azrah Kamala Shashiis a Malaysian-based chef who specialises in Indian, Malay, Filipino, Indonesian and Thai cooking. With more than 30 years of experience as a culinary teacher and food consultant, Azrah is often invited to appear on television and radio shows in Malaysia to share her expert knowledge on food and cooking.
- Azrah Kamala Shashi