This set of two colouring books features familiar sights and attractions around Singapore. Young children can learn to colour and recognise these places.
- Fun illustrations of familiar scenes in Singapore
- Sparks imagination and creativity in children
- Improves fine motor skills, focus and concentration
- High-quality paper with single-sided pages to prevent colours bleeding through
- Ideal for rainy days, road trips, long flights and restaurant dining
- Great gift for visitors/tourists/travellers
Go on an exciting adventure through Singapore’s most iconic attractions with this colouring book for kids! From the towering Merlion to the stunning Gardens by the Bay, this book features whimsical illustrations of Singapore's famous landmarks by artist William Sim, and are perfect for little explorers to learn more about the city while expressing their creativity. Let's colour and discover the Lion City together!
- Colouring Books
- William Sim